Everyone who lives and works in the Netherlands is liable for taxes. You can also come to us for tax advice. We will carefully determine which steps need to be taken in your specific situation.
You are welcome to discuss your situation via info@globalRcompass.nl or 0031 6 823 80 801.
The Dutch tax system is complex. Dutch taxation is based on the country where the employee resides or where income is generated. In short, a Dutch resident is usually taxable on their worldwide income, while a non-resident is taxable on certain types of income. The Dutch tax system operates on a graduated scale, where the tax rate depends on the level of income.
Tax returns must be filed by May 1st of each year, meaning that income from the previous year must be filed by this date. Usually, a personal request is sent to file a tax return, which can be submitted online. To use the online option, a DigiD is required.
When multiple tax jurisdictions need to be considered in order to take advantage of benefits, filling out tax returns becomes more complicated. Expertise and experience are required as soon as there are issues related to tax and social security rights. For example, posted workers are subject to laws and regulations from multiple countries. These complex issues must be handled meticulously for the benefit of both employees and organizations.
In addition, it is advisable to have a review conducted of the Dutch tax and social security position. This will provide assurance that tax legislation is being adhered to correctly. It may also reveal any new benefits that can be taken advantage of by the organization and/or employee.
We are happy to assist you with the following:
At Global Relocation Compass we have the expertise to guide and support any party with the following;
- Review tax and social security positions and implications
- Review income tax assessments and file appeals if necessary
- Preparation and e-filing;
- personal Dutch income tax return
- individual income tax returns
- partnership returns
- corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of request for a provisional Dutch tax liability notice
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Prepare tax equalization calculations and total cost projections
- Prepare and file A-1 statement / Certificates of Coverage
- 30% ruling request applications
- Liaise with the Dutch Tax Authorities on your behalf
- Request preliminary income tax refunds
- Administration and annual accounts
- Coordinate foreign income tax returns
- Entry and exit meetings
Global Relocation Compass is here for you. Let us take care of things for you, we know what to do.
info@globalRcompass.nl or 0031 6 823 80 801.