About blue card
Except the United Kingdom, Denmark and Ireland, all EU member states can issue the EU Blue Card. But keep in mind that country specific regulations are in place. For example, any If you as an EU Blue card holder from another EU member state, wish to come to the Netherlands, then you must obtain a Dutch residence permit.
The employer as well as the employee can submit The EU Blue Card residence permit application. Keep in mind that the residence permit is valid for the duration of the employment contract, with a 4-year maximum period.
Do you know and/or have the feeling you meet the below mentioned conditions?
To obtain the residence permit as an EU Blue Card holder, an applicant has to fulfill at least the following criteria:
- To have a work contract/job offer for at least 12 months;
- The employment contract must be with a company registered in the Netherlands;
- An applicant has completed a post-secondary educational program of at least three years (Bachelor or Master). The diploma must be evaluated by Nuffic/IDW;
- The minimal salary for EU Blue Card holders in the Netherlands is € 5,.567 gross per month for 2021 (excl. holiday allowance, 13th month salary and other bonuses);
- The applicant has to have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of submitting the application;
- Regulated professionals (e.g. doctors, attorneys) have to prove they meet the requirements to practice the profession in the Netherlands.
Let Global Relocation Compass assist you with this process. It will free up some time to focus on another to- do list.