Are you already prepared for an Easter breakfast or Easter brunch? Are you going to search for or decorate Easter eggs?
Global Relocation Compass wishes you a blessed Easter and enjoy the long weekend!
Here are a few fun Easter facts:
- In the Netherlands, Easter Monday is a national holiday
- The Easter Bunny has only been known in the Netherlands since 1825
- Easter eggs have been eaten since the Middle Ages
- Palm Sunday sticks are mainly made in the Netherlands (in churches and on Catholic/Christian schools)
- Easter bonfires are popular celebratory fires
- Christians celebrate that Jesus rose from the dead.