The EU and UK negotiators reached an agreement on 24 December 2020. This agreement sets out the rules on the new partnership between the EU and UK that apply from 2021.
The rules cover areas such as:
- travel and border controls
- trade in services, such as delivery services and telecommunications
- trade in goods, such as flowers and food
- fair competition, including areas such as working hours and rules on the environment
- fisheries, including how much fish EU vessels can catch in UK waters
- social security, such as people’s right to receive benefits
- security, such as agreements on cooperation to combat crime and terrorism.
Impact of Brexit on the rights of Dutch citizens in the United Kingdom – httpss://www.government.nl/topics/brexit/impact-on-the-rights-of-dutch-citizens-in-the-united-kingdom
Impact of Brexit on the rights of Britisg citizens in the Netherlands httpss://www.government.nl/topics/brexit/impact-on-the-rights-of-british-citizens-in-the-netherlands
Impact of Brexit on Dutch Finances – httpss://www.government.nl/topics/brexit/impact-on-the-netherlands-finances
Impact of Brexit on higher education and research – httpss://www.government.nl/topics/brexit/impact-of-brexit-on-higher-education-and-research
Brexit and the Health sector – httpss://www.government.nl/topics/brexit/brexit-and-the-healthcare-sector